The Solo East Village is a new residence for a new generation at Aljada Sharjah. Contains a wide range of beautifully crafted Studios and 1 bedroom apartments by Arada Developments. Share experiences with your friends and family and work together with similarly invested neighbours in an environment that is worked in view of you. Every apartment is surprisingly extensive, with amenities running from huge open patios to well-equipped kitchens. You're likewise ensured an incredible perspective of the standout amongst the most cutting-edge urban areas in the district.
Every residence includes an open master bedroom, associated with an ensuite bathroom by means of a sizeable dressing zone. They likewise contain a broad living and eating space, perfect for engaging your loved ones, and an encased kitchen. The 1 bedroom apartments also highlight a smaller visitor washroom and a clothing region.
Get back home to a place where your imagination will flourish. A place that is loaded with imperativeness and warmth. Furthermore, a place where individuals like you are learning, working and interfacing.
The Aljada community is intended to cater to distinctive ways of life. Appreciate shopping with its diverse shops and retail outlets. Walk around the community and be revived with its completely open green spaces, with more than 5 kilometers of lush green parks ideal for outside exercises. it features Aljada Business Park, a 500,000 square meter business open for multinationals, local businesses, little and medium undertakings (SMEs) and even new startup companies.
- Direct access to Al Dhaid Road and University City Road, and simple access to Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- The Central Hub, planned by Zaha Hadid Architects, will be the biggest relaxation and excitement complex in the Northern Emirates.
- The Aljada all-inclusive strategy incorporates four lodgings, three of which will be worked by Emaar Hospitality Group; these will be under The Address, Vida, and Rove brands.
- Aljada Sharjah advances a dynamic sound way of life, with straight ways extending the length of the improvement and a broad cycle arrange.
- Instruction offices inside Aljada incorporate kindergartens, nurseries and four schools (two K-12, one essential and one optional).